Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tired...

The past week has been really good. School started, I have a great class, I've been running regularly, Cody has been back, and Cody's family was here to drop off two of Cody's siblings for school at BYU.  It was great spending time with them.

Yet, even though the week has been good, man I have been tired today. So tired! I woke up tired, I guess I shook off a lot of the tiredness when I was at school, but as soon as school ended--BAM!--hit with the tired again.

Also, the last count for the number of students interested in being in French Club (after school program I'm in charge of) was 44.  FORTY-FOUR STUDENTS!! Aghhh! Hopefully some kind BYU students will want to come volunteer and help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...