Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm alive (and Lord of the Flies moment)

I realize I haven't posted on here for almost a month. It isn't because I haven't had anything going on. It's because I've had too much going on--meetings, getting ready for Primary Program, figuring out how to be a third grade teacher when I'm used to being a fifth grade teacher, Relief Society meeting, General Conference, doing family history work and taking the names to the temple, orchestra, and trying to decide if I'm going to exercise again.

Here's a little peak into a day I had two weeks ago after doing an art project.  It was only a small moment, but it was the moment in between finishing up and cleaning up... The name of the video should give you a clue as to how I was feeling:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...