Friday, May 29, 2015

4 Years

I was in high school for four years. I was in college for four years. I taught at Barnett Elementary for four years.  Four years seems to be my time range until big changes happen and I have to say a lot of good byes to people.

During these last four years that I've been a teacher at Barnett, I got married

I taught fifth grade for two years and third grade for two years, my nephew was born, I lived in Washington DC for a summer












Cody graduated from BYU


I cooked my first turkey, I got pregnant twice, I lived in three different apartments, I've been to California three times and Michigan twice, I've grown out my hair twice and cut it shorter twice, I started work on my Masters in Education (and should finish it soon), I was in a car accident, two of my great-grandmas died, my grandpa passed away,












I gave birth to Calvin, I took two months of maternity leave,  and now...

now I leave for a new adventure in Maryland.

I'm really going to miss all of my friends at Barnett and the students that I taught.  However, thank goodness for Facebook and email so we can keep in contact.

I can't believe it's here. The beginning of the end of our time in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...