Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I just needed to write

So it's September 8th, 2010.

I've been in school for fall 2010 for a week and a half. I absolutely love my classes! I know I say that every semester, but I really do. I've already been struggling and succeeding in my French classes, I love having an excuse to draw everyday as part of an assignment for my Drawing class, and I really hope I get my teaching assignment soon so I can begin teaching.

I have a habit of going to the temple every week. This semester it is on Tuesday mornings at 5:30 with for sure two girls in my ward. Starting this week one of my roommates joined us and then there is a guy from my ward who has been consistently coming. I am so grateful to go to the temple. The peace and beauty that I feel there is so wonderful. Sometimes I get confused about things but when I go there, everything is clear. Everything is right.

Yesterday Amelia posted on Facebook that sometimes she feels like she needs to cry for no reason. Sometimes I feel that way. I felt that way yesterday afternoon and evening. So I did. :) I didn't break-down or anything, I just sat by myself and shed a few tears, then looked at the stars and counted my blessings.

Monday was a dear friend's birthday and tomorrow is another dear friend's birthday. I love birthdays. I love the celebration of another year of life having gone by and the possibility of what the next year will bring.

I guess that's all for today. I just really wanted to write in here again because I love the header that I made for my blog and I wanted to see it again. haha. That's a little narcissitic, but it reminds me of France because that's where I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...