Monday, June 14, 2010

Back in Utah

Dear family and friends who have been reading this blog,

So I returned to the United States and am now safely in Provo, Utah--right back into the thick of things at work and getting to know people in my ward.

Thanks for everyone who has been reading my blog. I hope you liked it. I'm going to keep writing on here every once and a while--mes aventures à Provo. I'm going to take off the email alert after this post, just fyi.

-Beth

p.s. I'm a little more of a food snob and white plate snob now that I've spent 6 weeks in France. Today as I was walking back from campus I made a pit stop at a little grocery store, looked for some French bread or a baguette or something (because hey, you never know!) and surprise surprise, they didn't have any. So instead I bought some bread from the Provo bakery instead of the Home Pride or whole wheat grain bread that I used to buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...