Monday, July 11, 2011

Goals to help Beth become Human again...

I will never deny that I have thoroughly enjoyed the past couple months of sleeping in because of being job-less and in search-mode. But the time has come for me to join the rest of society again, leave my vacation-like life of sleeping in and getting around 10 hours of sleep every night :) ... Let's see if these goals help:

1. Wake up at 5am to go running on the BYU track with my roommate
2. At least this week and next week, be at the library by 7am to work on research till about 2pm.
3. Eat salads for lunch--or at least something vegetable-y.
4. Write down what I think I need to do for school and for sanity and organize them by days so I don't feel overwhelmed and can work on a little something every day
5. Try as hard as I can not to get behind on my journal...at least no more than a week...
6.Write things down...
7. Decide what needs to stay or go to protect my privacy and image as a teacher...maybe this blog will become private...

Let's see how this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...