Thursday, October 9, 2014

Baby items we already own

As Cody and I went about beginning to register for baby items last weekend, we took stock of what we already had.  First off, we received these two items for free from a wonderful woman in our ward (church) and neighborhood.  They are in great condition!
 
Don't remember what these things are called, but we have one!
A really nice regular stroller
Also, I've been crocheting the past two years and made two blankets for our new little guy.  The first blanket is the first item I ever crocheted, so don't judge it too harshly.  The second smaller blanket I just crocheted this summer when I was avoiding homework.
First crocheted blanket, about 2 1/2 feet by 2 1/2 feet...I think. I haven't actually measured it.
Infant blanket made in June for when our baby is really small
These sheets Cody and I paid for using a gift card we received to Pottery Barn from my aunt when we got married.  For the last three years we would pull it out and ask ourselves, "What are we going to use this for?" because we wanted to get something good.  Well, now we have.  These are the first of four sheets. The other two were on back-order and will arrive in the next few weeks.

Colorful animals, dark blue, light green chevron, and circley things with random animals in circular shapes
Finally, these last few items were ordered by myself back in January when I was trying to buoy my spirits that a successful pregnancy would be possible.  The items themselves were free with coupons, we just had to pay for shipping.  Not quite sure how I feel about the sling (I think I need to practice putting it on because I totally didn't get it right the first time!), but we'll see as time goes on.

Nursing pillow (or for sleeping on planes...)
Sling to hold a baby...we'll see how that really works out.
Nursing cover--both Cody and I like the pattern which will be great since both of us get to use it...not.
Carseat cover--dark blue chevron with a really soft velvety fabric on the inside.


1 comment:

  1. That nursing pillow is too small. Use it in trips or keep in car, but a boppy is worth every penny. I have two. Or my breast friend is supposed to be great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...