Saturday, June 4, 2011

Texting on a New Phone

Last night after I got back from the On The Roof concert and going to Burger Supreme for the first time, I was snuggling in to bed, talking with my roommate who I hadn't seen all day, and I got a text.  The text was from one of my friends saying she got a new number. As such, I promptly saved it in my phone.

This morning, after getting up and cleaning and doing laundry, I started finishing the end of Shakespeare's Henry VI: Part One.  Then I had the brilliant idea that since I didn't see the light of day yesterday because I was stuck in the Freshman Mentoring office finishing the article on peer mentor development: a qualitative rubric analysis, I would water paint this morning.  As I was taking out my water color supplies, I got a text from the friend who had texted me the night before. The text read:

Oh great. How is your pregnancy going?

I pretty much died laughing right then.  Seriously. Tears were coming out of my eyes and I couldn't hold my body up because I was convulsing with laughter.  How did I respond?

You just sent that to the wrong person. This is Beth and I'm definitely not pregnant unless it's by immaculate conception. ;)  But that gave me one of the best laughs I've had for a while. Tears were coming.


Her response: Haha, I didn't know it would sent to everyone.  That was to someone else.
Me: Well that's what I figured :)


Texting on a new phone is always an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...