Saturday, March 16, 2013

A few more things to cross off my list...

Cleaning update:

DONE with
kitchen (see previous post)
general (dusting, windows)
bedroom (underneath bed and closet)

NEED TO DO (probably my FHE activity on Monday)
bathroom
outside

GOING TO ADD
"detail" the car--windows, dashboard, vacuum, clean out trunk, new air freshner

AFTER CLEANING IS DONE
I guess I'll have to finally work on school stuff like reviews for after spring break, my Portfolio goal to look at different assessments that I want to try out fourth term and apply to next year, plan for after spring break (since I've already planned pretty well up to spring break)

I also found one last envelope and card part of stationary my Mom gave me in high school to write an annual letter to myself. So maybe I'll write a letter to myself again and look at it in a year.

And I think I will give watercoloring a try sometime this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...