Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Cleaning Early



After getting up at 5:25; driving to the airport; hanging out at my sister's house, talking to my brother-in-law and playing with my nephew, I decided that when I returned to Provo that I would get started on the list I made last Sunday of cleaning jobs I could do.

Here are the jobs:
Bathroom-ceiling, curtain, shower/tub--more than just a regular Saturday cleaning
Kitchen-stove, oven, floor, fridge
General-dust, windows
Bedroom-underneath bed, closet
Outside-sweep front porch and get rid of spider webs on door

Well, I was able to get all of the kitchen jobs done and dusting.  I may get to cleaning underneath the bed tonight and I already cleaned the closet (on Wednesday).

This house is going to be so clean!  I'm glad I don't clean for four hours every week, only once a year. It's really tiring.

(Note: I know my fridge, stove, whatever don't seem the dirty, but they haven't been deep cleaned for a year so it was time. And I thought they were dirty, so they were dirty enough.)

Before                                                                                                                                                After
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...