Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Phase 1...Officially :)

Today started the first day of Phase 1--some fruits, some vegetables, still no meat, still no flour or grains of any kind except quinoa.  I've decided I couldn't be a vegan by choice because I really miss cheese and eggs.  Here is an official list of what I can and should not eat at this point in the anti-inflammatory diet.  It'll be this list until next Tuesday; then I can add lemons and limes.

In addition to eating solid foods today, the weather has been gorgeous so Cody and I had a picnic for lunch.  I finished two books for school--a mummy kids book and Frindle--and started Ender's Game.  I hope tomorrow is just as beautiful as it was today. Then I can have another picnic!

What I ate today:
-quinoa with cinnamon and blueberries for breakfast (later for a snack I added some blackberries)
-spinach and romaine lettuce with cucumbers and avocado slices
-onion, broccoli, garlic, and carrot concoction
-sweet potato fries
-sunflower seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...