Saturday, April 13, 2013

Praxis II: PLT Test & Pomegranate Paradise with Raspberries

I took the Praxis II: Principles of Teaching and Learning test this morning. I feel like I did pretty well on it. I tried to pace myself so that I would have time to look over my 70 multiple choice answers and 4 constructed response questions at the end, and I had just enough time to do that.  Then I treated myself by going to Jamba Juice and ordering Pomegranate Paradise with raspberries instead of strawberries. It is sooo delicious! Especially for someone who loves raspberries as much as I do.

Cody picked me up after that. He'd already done the cleaning, so that leaves me with...planning for school? Reading The Hobbit? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...