Saturday, April 6, 2013

Salmon and Jamba Juice are the best!

After some okay creations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday, I looked up smoothies at Jamba Juice to see if there were any I could eat, without changing anything. And there is!  It's the Tropical Harvest and it's a seasonal smoothie.  Cody and I went there last night for our date and I ordered a power size of Tropical Harvest (it lasted me until 2 o'clock today).  Cody did inform me afterword that I could make substitutions in the other smoothies--i.e. instead of strawberries, ask for raspberries.  Well, now that I know that, I know exactly how I'm going to treat myself after I take the Praxis II: PLT test on Saturday.

Like I mentioned, my Jamba lasted me till about 2 today. I also ate my leftovers of my curry-rice-onion-broccoli-carrot dinner.  But after sitting through four hours of General Conference, I had a headache (probably from looking at a screen too long?).  Cody and I drove around, walked around a park, and then came home. My headache had abated somewhat, but it didn't really go away until I made dinner: romaine and spinach salad with grapes, green beans, and salmon. Mmm-mmm, Costco definitely has the tastiest salmon I've ever had.  I've figured out which days this week I'll eat salmon for dinner since I only have five fillets left.

This really is one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I hope I never have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...