Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I vote for no more Tuesdays & Facebook notifications let me down

It seems like Tuesdays have been the hardest days when Cody's been gone. So I vote to get rid of next week's Tuesday, skip straight from Monday to Wednesday, and then reinstate Tuesdays the next week. How does that sound everyone?

In other news: Why did I not find out about the tornados in Oklahoma until I was checking the weather this morning? How come NO ONE on Facebook--despite everyone's over-gushing sympathy and comments on EVERYTHING--mentioned anything?  I was a little shocked. My prayers are with those who have been, are, or will be affected by the tornadoes.  Tornadoes freak me out because of The Wizard of Oz.  Granted, almost every kind of serious natural weather disaster freaks me out, which is why I will never live in California ("regular" earthquakes) or Florida (hurricanes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...