Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some new likes

In the past few days I've learned about some new likes that I have:


-Pita Pit
-cobbler (I knew I liked this before, but I really love the recipe I have because it makes a nice crispy, buttery, sugary crust and it is delicious!)
-the movie, Sarah's Key, which is actually pretty sad (it's about the Holocaust and other things) but it is really, really good

In other news: I'd really like to get a nice night of sleep. Since Saturday night I've had troubles falling asleep and staying asleep. It's pretty annoying and makes it even harder to get up in the morning. Last night I did put some lavender on my pillow and I think that helped me to relax and fall asleep and then when I woke up at 2 in the morning, I think it helped me fall back asleep easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...