Monday, May 6, 2013

Sheri Dew video

I wanted to post this video because my friend shared it on Facebook and I loved it. I have more thoughts about this topic but they are somewhat sacred to me and I don't want to share them in an argumentative forum or for mere curiosity.  I know that women, who live faithful to the covenants they have made at baptism and in the temple, will receive all that the Father has, which includes a celestial, eternal marriage; the ability to bear children; the ability to create everything that needs creating, and the capability to undertand everything.

If you don't know who Sheri Dew is here's her bio from Wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this video is heartening for you :) It's odd how something so heartening to one person can be disheartening to another. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...