Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm the most exciting person I know

How do I spend my Friday night?

1. Working on research
2. Running errands
3. Hurrying to make a quesadilla so I can talk to Cody on the phone
4. Deciding whether I should go to bed at 7:45 because I'm so tired or try to get the house all cleaned by 8:30
5. Decided on cleaning. Cleaning was all done by 8:45 (it included going through the papers on the bookshelf in our bedroom that get piled up in my "church" square).
6. Going to work on planning the next two weeks of school and organizing materials for my annual memory book with pictures and students' work.

Like I said, I'm the most exciting person I know.

I really can't wait till I'm with Cody. Then at least, even if I'm doing the exact same thing, I'll be doing it with him there to help me, talk to me, and sing songs with me.  Maybe we'd even dance in the middle of vacuuming.  It hasn't been 10 days yet, so I know I can definitely make it through two more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...