Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 21: A happy today

Today I got up, bought a pain au raisin &


a demi-Viennoise baguette for breakfast, sat in on class, then took the RER back to le Vesinet. I was so very tired from staying up late the past three or four nights in a row. As such, I took a three hour nap. I then enjoyed the breeze and sunshine as I worked online, did some homework, wrote some blog posts for class, and started organizing my thoughts for my paper and lesson plans.

For dinner we ate outside in the beautiful evening weather. It was so nice! We had a gorgeous sunset and we have a picnic planned with Nannick for Thursday. And Grace and I are planning a trip to Giverny on Monday with Katherine. How lovely! It's amazing how much nice weather and sleep makes the world seem bright and happy.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I am so glad that you had a warm, sunshiney, happy day. I hope you get more of them! Love, love, love you! --MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...